It is located in la Casa de la Comunidad of villages of Teruel, of Renaissance Aragonese style founded by Purificacion Atrian. Its collections are distributed in six floors and are grouped in three sections:
- Archaeology: with materials coming from the site of the province from the Palaeolithic to the Middle Age. It is necessary to highlight the materials of the archaeological site of the High Chacon (Floor III, Hall IV) and La Caridad (Floor IV).
- Ethnography: with an interesting collection of objects belonging to the quotidian life of Teruel people of the 18th and 20th centuries.
- Beautiful Arts: with works coming from several actions of promotion carried out in the last decades.
Contacts and visiting hours
- Plaza Fray Anselmo Polanco, n. 3
- 44001 TERUEL
- Apartado de Correos, 19
- 44080 TERUEL
- Tel.:> (+34) 978 60 01 50
- Fax.: (+34) 978 60 28 32
- Free entry
- To Tuesday from Friday from 10a.m. to 2p.m. and from 4p.m. to 7p.m.
- On Saturday and Sunday from 10a.m. to 2p.m.
- On festive days from 10a.m. to 2p.m. and from 4p.m. to 7p.m.
- On Monday closed
- Guided tour calling previously (from 8a.m. to 3p.m.), free guided tours for a minimum of 10 people. Also the site of High Chacon.